This is Page 6 of 11 pages of fire insurance maps of Summerside. It was created in 1903 and revised to 1910. It shows the area from Convent Street to Church Street, between Central and Granville streets. The map shows numbered town blocks and the buildings situated on them, the street numbers of the buildings and their heights in storeys. Buildings are colour-coded according to construction materials and/or use. (See Page 1 of the Summerside maps for a key explaining the colours, as well as symbols, which are used to identify architectural features.) Labels on some buildings indicate their use. Features on this map include five (5) churches, a convent, and a public square. The map shows street widths measured in feet. It shows the locations of hydrants, indicated by blue circles. The map has a line scale in feet and a compass with north arrow.