This is Page 14 of 20 pages of fire insurance maps of Charlottetown. It was created in 1903 and revised to either 1910 or 1917. It shows the area from Allan (Allen) Street, in the north, to (approximately) Euston Street in the south, between Elm Avenue/Malpeque Road (now University Avenue) and Birchwood Street. The map shows numbered city blocks and the buildings situated on them, the street numbers of the buildings and their heights in storeys. Buildings are colour-coded according to construction materials and/or use. (See Page 1 of the Charlottetown maps for a key explaining the colours, as well as symbols, which are used to identify architectural features.) Some buildings have labels indicating their use. Features on the this map include a cemetery, a church with parsonage, and Upper Prince Street School. The map shows street widths measured in feet. It shows the locations of hydrants, indicated by blue circles. The map has a compass with north arrow.