Draugth of the new road opened by order of his Excellency Governor Smith, for the west settlement of Covehead and Black river in the year 1824.
Plan of part of Lot 34 (No.41). This plan shows a new road in the Covehead area in the northwest corner of Lot 34. It describes the land surrounding the road with labels noting swamp or hardwood forest. The plan also shows the boundary line between Lots 33 and 34; part of the road to Stanhope; and the location of a mill. It gives the names of three residents. North arrow. Also signed by Chas. Wright, Surveyor General.