This is Page 6 of 20 pages of fire insurance maps of Charlottetown. It was created in 1903 and revised to either 1910 or 1917. The map shows the area from Kent Street to Sidney Street, between Queen and Prince streets. It shows numbered city blocks and the buildings situated on them, the street numbers of the buildings and their heights in storeys. Buildings are colour-coded according to construction materials and/or use. (See Page 1 of the Charlottetown maps for a key explaining the colours, as well as symbols, which are used to identify architectural features.) Labels on buildings indicate their use. Features on this map include two prominent churches; the market building; and Queen Square--the location of the post office, the courthouse and Province House (Colonial Building). The map shows street widths measured in feet. It shows the locations of hydrants, indicated by blue circles. The map has a line scale in feet and a compass with north arrow.